It is essential that Nencini conduct its operations:
provide products and services that fully meet applicable requirements, standards and specifications;
support the customer in choosing the best technological solution for the required application;
to ensure the profitability and sustainability of the company.
The goals are:
- do not obtain complaints;
- achieve benchmark performance in terms of customer satisfaction and delivery;
- fully comply with all applicable standards of the water industry;
- and continuously improve business efficiency.
To achieve these objectives the following requirements must be applied:
- managers at all levels must ensure compliance with this policy statement;
- all employees and contractors must be aware of their impact on quality and customer satisfaction and act accordingly;
- the quality management system must be planned taking into account applicable standards as well as risks and opportunities;
- specific KPIs and objectives must be defined and measured for all processes and activities that affect quality and customer satisfaction, in accordance with this policy statement;
- efficient procedures must be developed and followed for all processes and activities that affect quality and customer satisfaction;
- Regular checks must be carried out to ensure compliance with procedures, standards and this policy statement;
- all quality issues and non-conformities must be reported, investigated and analyzed to prevent their recurrence;
- the management periodically reviews the quality management system, the related documents and results;
- Employees and contractors must be properly trained to work in accordance with applicable procedures.
This policy is fundamental for the well-being and growth of the company. Helping to achieve these goals is the responsibility of everyone who works at Nencini.